Information We Collect and How We Collect It
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Services.
When you use or register with the Services, we may ask you to provide information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, location, logistic information, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted or identified online or offline ("Personal Information").
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Services.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Services and of the fulfillment of your orders and requests, including project details, schedules and documents.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Services.
When you download, access or use the Services, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your computer, mobile device and internet connection, including the computer or mobile device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device's telephone number.
Our Services use local storage and cookies, which are small text files that are intended to make the Services better for you to use. In general, cookies are used to retain preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide tracking data to third-party applications like Google Analytics.
We may also employ software technology known as “web beacons” or “clear GIFs,” which helps us keep track of what content on our service is effective. Web beacons are small graphics with a unique identifier that are used to track the online movements of Internet users. Web beacons are embedded in the web pages you review, so they are not stored on your hard drive. The web beacons we may use will not track or collect any personally identifiable information about you and they are in no way linked to your personally identifiable information.
The Services also use third-party analysis and tracking services to track the performance of our services, understand how you use our services, and offer you an improved and safer experience. Such usage information will be deleted as soon as this information is no longer required for the purpose collected, and will not be shared with third parties until after being anonymized.
Use of Personal Information We Collect
- To set up your account with us.
- To perform transactions on your behalf through the Services and third-party service providers.
- To personalize your user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and offerings in which you are most interested.
- To deliver service messages and other services and content you request and send information related to accounts and services, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages, and to enable user-to user communication.
- To conduct an aggregated analysis of the performance and use of our Services, including using supply chain data to provide industry-level analysis of project delays, cost overruns, etc.
How We May Share Information We Collect
- To provide to third party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as third-party accounting or payment platforms.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding. However, this information will be in the aggregate and anonymized to protect your personal information.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
Security of Your Personal Information
If you use a password on the Services, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believe your password has been misused, please notify us immediately.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you; (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; or (iii) where we have your consent to do so. We have a legitimate interest in operating our Services and communicating with you as necessary to provide these Services, for example when responding to your queries, improving our platform, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
Your Data Protection Rights Under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- You may access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Request we disclose to you free of charge the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request: (a) the categories of Personal Information about you that we collected; (b) the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected; (c) the purpose for collecting Personal Information about you; (d) the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed Personal Information about you and the categories of Personal Information that was disclosed (if applicable) and the purpose for disclosing the Personal Information about you; and (e) the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you;
- Request we delete Personal Information we collected from you, unless the CCPA recognizes an exception;
- If the business sells Personal Information, you have a right to opt-out of that sale.
Updating and Accessing Your Personal Information
Choices About Use of Your Information
You may unsubscribe from receiving certain promotional emails from us. If you wish to do so, simply follow the instructions found at the end of the email. Even if you unsubscribe, we may still contact you for informational, transactional, account-related, or similar purposes, including messages about your current Expedock account and services.
Third-Party Disclosure and Links
Notice Concerning The Information Of Children
Changes to This Policy
Questions About This Policy
Talk to an Expedock Consultant
Re-allocate your team to higher value work with 99% Accuracy
Please pick as many as applicable