per month, per employee
saved per year
We’re using Expedock to turn our superstar team of freight and brokerage operators into superhumans who can focus on customer service and revenue.
Import & Customs Manager, ClearFreight Los Angeles
We Speed Up Your Operations Workflow
Process more documents without overworking
Reallocate Your Time
Focus on higher value tasks such as customer service and sales
Achieve Personal Goals
Allow more time for stregthening relationships with your clients and hit your OKRs
See How It Works
- Spend only 1 min of your time to forward the document packet to Expedock.
- Expedock merges data from commercial invoices and packing lists into any TMS.
- Expedock to enter and post based on an agreed upon standard operating procedure.
- The manager and operator receives a copy of all shipments without accruals through daily reports.
- Expedock will alert the operator and manager if there’s no shipment found on your Transportation Management System.
- Expedock or your team creates the Shipment.
We Ensure 99.97% Accuracy and
100% Automation Coverage
for Commercial Invoices
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Expedock work?
Expedock AI can extract and reconcile any unstructured data and post data directly onto any TMS (Transportation Management System).
All you have to do is forward your documents to Expedock and we will take care of the rest!
What makes Expedock different from other similar products?
1. Consistent accuracy of 99.7%
2. High flexibility when exceptions occur
3. Labor savings of 30-80% because your staff can be reallocated completely to higher-value tasks such as customer service and sales
How do you ensure 99.97% accuracy?
Our human-in-the-loop service can verify AI outputs to ensure 99.97% accuracy from Day 1.
Our team trains the AI, not yours.
Do you support E-Documents?
Yes. We support all the Shipment, Consol, Brokerage, and Payables Modules.
What is required from us to integrate with Expedock?
We need to be able to receive data from your TMS so that we can flag discrepancies, check for existing shipments, and generally find the right records to modify or upload attachments to.
- For Cargowise users: we either need your e-adaptor to send XMLs to our server, or you could provide us with access to your Cargowise read-only database.
- For non-Cargowise users (custom TMS, Shipthis, Magaya, etc.): we need a test environment so that we can send test data and modify as necessary. We may need documentation and/or resources to answer our questions about the technical details of the system we’re integrating.
- We need to be able to send data to your TMS via an API.
- We need a test user account so that we can replicate how an end user would see the effect of our integrations as closely as possible.
Ready to Automate Your Operations Workflows?
Let Expedock handle the hard work so that you can reallocate your time to higher value tasks such as customer service and sales.
Try Expedock 30 days free
Onboard within 15 days of the first meeting and get the first month on us!
Please pick as many as applicable