per month, per employee
saved per year
We tried a software-only provider before, but they were not able to process live files after months of trying to get onboarded. Hence, we reached out to Expedock. We were onboarded to Expedock within a month, and they cover all the use cases we need!
Project Manager, CastleGate
per month, per employee
saved per year
We love that Expedock required much less set-up from our side. We now embed Expedock into our workflows and are looking for ways to increase projects with them so we can grow our business without adding headcount.
Senior Director, Ascent Global Logistics
We Speed Up Your Shipment and
Consol Creation Process
Process more documents without overworking
Reallocate Your Time
Focus on higher value tasks such as customer service and sales
Achieve Personal Goals
Allow more time for stregthening relationships with your clients and hit your OKRs
See How It Works
- Spend only 1 min of your time to forward the document packet to Expedock.
- Expedock will first create a draft consol/shipment based on your Booking No. and later on update it once HBL and MBL are received.
- Expedock to enter and post based on an agreed upon standard operating procedure.
- The manager and operator receives a copy of all shipments without accruals through daily reports.
- Expedock will alert the operator and manager if there’s no shipment found on your Transportation Management System.
- Expedock or your team creates the Shipment.
We Ensure 99.97% Accuracy and
100% Automation Coverage
for Shipment and Consol Creation
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Expedock work?
Expedock AI can extract and reconcile any unstructured data and post data directly onto any TMS (Transportation Management System).
All you have to do is forward your documents to Expedock and we will take care of the rest!
How do you know what shipment to attach to a consol?
MBL and HBL are sent together in the pre-alert from the origin forwarder. We use the MBL to create the consol, and the HBLs in the pre-alert are usually the shipments associated with the MBL. They should share the same route, container number, etc.
When HBL is sent separately, the body of the e-mail usually contains reference numbers such as the MBL number or Container number that enable us to do the association.
Can you link a shipment to a consol? How does that work?
Yes. We usually receive document packets from agents with all the related house bills and master bills. From there, our AI can make the inference around relationships.
What is your turnaround time for air and ocean freight?
- 2 - 4 hours for air freight
- 6 - 8 hours for ocean freight
What is required from us to integrate with Expedock?
We need to be able to receive data from your TMS so that we can flag discrepancies, check for existing shipments, and generally find the right records to modify or upload attachments to.
- For Cargowise users: we either need your e-adaptor to send XMLs to our server, or you could provide us with access to your Cargowise read-only database.
- For non-Cargowise users (custom TMS, Shipthis, Magaya, etc.): we need a test environment so that we can send test data and modify as necessary. We may need documentation and/or resources to answer our questions about the technical details of the system we’re integrating.
- We need to be able to send data to your TMS via an API.
- We need a test user account so that we can replicate how an end user would see the effect of our integrations as closely as possible.
Ready to Automate Your Operations Workflows?
Let Expedock handle the hard work so that you can reallocate your time to higher value tasks such as customer service and sales.
Talk to an Expedock Consultant
Re-allocate your team to higher value work with 99.97% Accuracy
Please pick as many as applicable